Get Highly Targeted Internet Traffic to Your Website
and see Your Business Grow beyond belief!
I want to show you how to increase your business sales with no financial risk to you or your business.
How am I going to do that? Google Adwords and professional Google Adwords Management!
What is Google Adwords?Google Adwords is the advertising medium we use to get your ads on the search engine results page of the Google. The search engine result page (SERP) of Google looks like this:
Google will show the ads from Google Adwords on right side of the page results or on the right side and top of page, like image above. The maximum number of results is 8 on the right side and 3 on top of the results. So a maximum of 11 ads can be shown per page. Google call these ads ‘Sponsored Links’, because the have bid a price they are willing to pay Google to show their advert.
There are 10 organic results in the middle of the page. These are results that Google evaluated as the most relevant to your search query from all website on the internet. We have no control over these results and in some markets it is almost impossible to find your website on the first page. Even with the best search engine optimisation (SEO) it can take months to get your website on the first page of the SERP. Fortunately you can get to page 1 with Google Adwords in no time.
Why Advertise on Google?Advertising on Google is the best targeted marketing tool available to man. Bold statement.
Why?1. It is the only advertising medium where you can measure your results. Adwords can tell you how many people saw your advert. Do you know how many people saw your newspaper advert or Yellow Pages advert? You are paying for the number of newspapers they sell and not for the number of people that read your advert. Crazy!
2. Your advert is shown to people that are looking for your product or services. That is targeted marketing at its best. No shotgun marketing here like leaflet distribution or newpaper ads.
3. The customer is searching for you and you are not hunting for the customer. So the client finds you, no cold calling here.
4. Google is giving you highly targeted traffic to your website and business. If someone is searching for ‘Plumbers in Pretoria’ or ‘Accommodation in Sandton’, that is what the searcher will get. Whatever you sell, we will make it available to the customer. The more people visit your website, the more exposure your website will get and the more sales you will make.
5. Full control over advertising budget. You set your daily spending budget on keywords. You want more business? Increase your budget for more traffic.
6. You only pay when someone clicks on your advert. The visitor will be directed to your website and see your sales page or items you are selling.
Why use an Adwords Manager?
Google Adwords is the most successful PPC advertiser. Business owners get better results form it than other search engines. Unfortunately it is also the most complex system to manage effectively.
Adwords has so many advertisers, because it works! Many advertisers mean higher keyword auction prices that make it very competitive. You need to outperform other advertisers to get the best results and to do that you need to be highly skilled in managing your Adwords account. Good adwords management equals lower cost per click and higher sales conversion form each visitor to your website.
Adwords management is an ongoing exercise. You are constantly refining ads and discovering new keywords to get the best results for your business and make maximum use of your advertising budget. This can take a lot of our precious time, especially if you have to learn Adwords first. Adwords has a big learning curve that may cost you a lot of money and wasted clicks.